FrFu
Le site officiel de la Team [FrFu]

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

French AND English spelling check

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FrFu Index du Forum -> Général -> Discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 07:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: French AND English spelling check Répondre en citant

Hello!

I've just joined this forum because I need to help my mother. Mom was used to Microsoft Office on Windows XP and what she misses on her Mac with Open Office is the ability to automatically recognize a word / sentence in the language it is written. She is an English teacher in France, and writes a lot of documents which are both in french and french. Word on XP managed to switch to other languages. Both dictionaries are installed in OpenOffice on her computer. She is not satisfied with the function that allows her to specify the input for a paragraph or text-selection. She wants OpenOffice to do this automatically.Is there any way to go to Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac?

Please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32550
Digital production company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 07:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FrFu Index du Forum -> Général -> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation